It’s been a busy day of sales for Momentum Development’s newest Waterloo project, RED Condominiums on King Street at Allen in Uptown Waterloo.
They had a VIP launch last night, and are now over half sold – after just one day!
Momentum sold more than half the units at RED.
Every unit under $300,000 sold.
Every Studio unit sold. (Pricing was between 218,900 and 241,900)
Every 1 bedroom condo sold. (Pricing was between 257,900 and 344,900)
All but one of the Sub Penthouse residences (fifth floor) sold.
One Penthouse residence sold.
There is a great selection of 1 bedroom + den units, and two bedroom units left – everything else has been sold.
Big congratulations to the team at Momentum Developments – you’ve brought another exciting project to Waterloo, and the market has responded with a resounding ‘Thanks!’
If you’re interested in floorplans, we have them available here: RED Condo Floor Plans. If the floorplan you’re looking for hasn’t been added to our site yet, just send me an email & I will send it directly to you.
For pricing information, call me at 519-772-4376 or email me directly at Benjamin AT BenjaminBach DOT com.
- RED Condos in Waterloo Starts Sales with a BANG (12) 27 Units Reported Sold at RED Condo’s Opening Night The…
- RED Condominiums by Momentum Developments in Waterloo releases Floorplans(10) RED Condominium Floorplans Released Momentum Developments Newest Waterloo Development -…
- Beautiful images from a Penthouse unit at the42 Condos in Waterloo (9) the42 by Momentum Developments in Uptown Waterloo on Bridgeport Road…
- Is a Fixer Upper House in Waterloo for you? (5) Two weeks ago I looked at a semi detached home in…
- Kitchener Waterloo’s Hospitality Sector Is Hot (4) Something is in the air – maybe it’s the warm…
- A profile of Eastbridge in Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario (4) One of my favorite neighbourhoods in Kitchener Waterloo is Eastbridge..