I read this great article, all real estate investors should take a look:
The EU Debt Crisis
Anyone who invests their money anywhere should be
watching the economic events unfold in the Euro Zone.
People who know me
know that I’m not too optimistic about Europe’s chances to emerge unscathed (and
united) from their latest economic debt (or rather, spending)
Why? The leaders don’t seem to be willing to sit down at the
proverbial kitchen table, make a budget that is realistic, and live within their
means. Until that happens, they have a problem.
What is the crisis? Most
countries spend more than they make, and borrow to make up the
Imagine you spent $150,000 for every $100,000 you
made, and you had to borrow the additional $50,000 every year.
This can only go on for so long.
To understand why this is a really really big problem, imagine that you and your friends
all live this way, and you all are the ones loaning
each other money to live this extravagant life.
bill comes, none of you have any money (and you all owe each other $$), and something has to give. Watch this quick video for a better
idea of what I mean, then keep reading:
But that’s Europe – why should we care?
Go read the rest here
- Kitchener Waterloo Economy Expected to Grow 3.3% in 2010 Real estate prices are tied to the quality of the…
- News about the Canadian Economy Smart Real Estate Investors educate themselves about the economy. I…
- How to Get the Best Deal The other day we discussed a Real Estate Investor deciding…
- The Kaufman Lofts in Kitchener Waterloo – an Investor’s Perspective The historic Kaufman Lofts in downtown Kitchener have been a…
- Light Rapid Transit in Waterloo Region Light Rapid Transit LRT in Waterloo, Kitchener & Cambridge. How…
- Invest your Home Equity to Retire Rich “Ben, I want to get started, but I just don’t…
- Finding Money for your First Real Estate Investment I made this video after speaking to a number of…
- Gold hits another high, Real Estate Investors take note! (9.475)
- What are Real Estate Investors buying in Kitchener Waterloo ? (6.802)
- Investors agree: Use a Realtor when buying an investment property (6.284)
- Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate! (6.013)
- Why we invest in Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate (5.822)