Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate
1. Low Interest Rates – currently we have very low interest rates – although there is a slight upward trend right now – which makes NOW a great time to invest.
2. Great prices – In the past month, I’ve helped clients buy investment properties for $118000, $120500, and $106000. These properties are in great condition – they were built in the very early 1990s and don’t suffer from outdated wiring or mold issues like you may find in an older building – in prime locations, draw quality tenants and have nice income (renting for between $850-900/mo). They also appreciate at a nice rate – the Kitchener Waterloo condominium market has appreciated
8% 7.1% in the past 12 months. I believe in the product so much I just bought one of these units myself !
3. Stable Economy – Kitchener Waterloo is a market supported by strong fundamentals – world class high tech companies, universities and NGOs; a strong manufacturing sector; proximity to Toronto and the United States; an international airport; continued job growth etc.
4. Growth – Kitchener Waterloo is growing at a rapid rate. If you haven’t been here in a few years, just drive down King St! There are mulitple mega million dollar developments that are underway or have been completed recently – Kaufman Lofts, the new McMaster medical school and University of Waterloo Pharmacy school, the new City hall, the Kitchener Market, Market lofts; LOTS of development in the university areas as well.
5. Rental Rates – the Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario rental market has favourable rental rates to generate cash flow. e.g.: a $120k 2 bedroom condominium in nice shape rents for $850-1000/mo.
6. Property Management – all of our clients have access to world class property management for a very reasonable rate. Contact me for more details !
7. Look at your neighbours – Major companies and organizations call the Technology Triangle home including RIM (makers of the blackberry), Toyota, OpenText, Manulife, Sunlife, the Perimetere Institute, the Centre for International Governance Innovation, and a host of world class local companies.
8. Great People – Kitchener Waterloo is the MOST INTELLIGENT COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD. Take that Toronto 🙂
9. Top Area to Invest – The Real Estate Investment Network named Kitchener Waterloo & Cambridge (“the Technology Triangle”) the #1 city to invest in Ontario.
10. Killer Resource – You have found a Wealth Building Consulting team that is focused on building your wealth!
Call or email today for a free, no obligation 30 minute Real Estate Investment consultation!
Benjamin Bach is a Sales Representative with Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty in Kitchener Waterloo. Benjamin loves helping people find exciting investment opportunities in the Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate market. Benjamin wakes up each morning excited to fulfil his mission of building wealth for great lives through comprehensive Real Estate investment planning, and helping people achieve success.
If you are interested in how you can start your Real Estate Investment portfolio, have any questions about buying or selling a rental, income or investment property in the Waterloo Region, or are looking for a tip on a great book to read, please email Benjamin at (benjamin(AT)benjaminbach.com) or call him at 519 570 4447.