10. You’re ready to stop paying your landlord’s mortgage payment, and start building wealth of your own.
9. You could use the property tax and mortgage interest deductions.
8. You want a vested interest in your community.
7. It’s mid-August and you can no longer tolerate waiting for your landlord to send someone to fix your air conditioner.
6. You are working at a job where you won’t leave the country every other year.
5. You want to provide your family with a sense of stability and plant roots.
4. There are more than twice as many people as bedrooms in your current residence.
3. You want to paint the walls of your bedroom any color you please.
2. You are tired of saving all your quarters for the laundromat.
1. When you say you are “going home,” you want to really mean it!
FIRST TIME BUYER ALERT: There are condominiums on the Kitchener Waterloo real estate market for less than $100,000 and single detached family homes starting in the $160K range. Contact me if you want to know if you can qualify for a mortgage. It’s probably cheaper than renting!
Benjamin Bach is a Real Estate Consultant with Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty in Kitchener Waterloo. He voraciously tracks the Real Estate market so that he can fulfill his mission of building wealth for his clients through smart Real Estate investments, and helping people achieve success. If you are interested in how you can start your Real Estate portfolio, or have any questions and buying or selling a home, you can email Benjamin (benjamin AT benjaminbach.com) or reach him at 519 772 4376.