Since I’ve started putting on Real Estate Investment seminars (see this post for information on my latest educational extravaganza), people have asked me all sorts of questions about investing. Over the next few weeks, I’m going to (try to) answer all of them. The top ten real estate investment questions I’ve recieved are below.
- Why should I invest in Real Estate?
- Isn’t it a risky investment?
- Can I buy an investment with 0% down?
- Is student housing risky?
- How do I invest in commercial office space?
- Do I have to deal with tenants myself?
- Can I afford an investment property?
- How can I time the market right?
- Does it make sense to have many smaller units, or one larger property?
- When can I buy my next property?
If you have a question, add it in the comments and I’ll make sure it’s answered as well.
Benjamin Bach is a Real Estate Consultant with Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty in Kitchener Waterloo dedicated to building wealth for his clients through smart Real Estate investments, and helping people achieve success. If you are interested in how you can start your Real Estate portfolio, or have any questions and buying or selling a home, you can email Benjamin (benjamin AT benjaminbach.com) or reach him at 519 772 4376.
powered by performancing firefox