NEWS Alert: Apple Store coming to Conestoga Mall in Waterloo
- Want free tips on investing in real estate sent to you automatically? Click Here to Subscribe
LegaleseBenjamin Bach, Sales Representative Benjamin@BenjaminBach.com Cushman & Wajkefield Waterloo Region Ltd. (519)-585-2200 | (519)-585-2208 fax 120 Randall Drive, Unit F, Waterloo, ON, N2V 1C6 Not intended to solicit anyone or properties under contract to another brokerage.
- Who gives the first talk at Ignite Waterloo about helping NFPs prevent fraud? #fraudago 12 hours ago
- Why were people so reluctant to talk publically about Robb Farago defrauding charities? Future frauds could have been prevented. @evanthor ? 13 hours ago
- RT @mattscobel: Its insanity that Robb Farago was convicted of fraud 8 months ago& nobody came forward. I wish I knew m.therecord.com/news/local/art… 13 hours ago
- RT @andreaharding: It's #Communitech vs Google in a game of pick up hockey with @GuyKawasaki #lovemyjob http://t.co/l9i4GdgaGU 1 day ago
- RT @entrevestor: Top story on @USATODAY tech section right now is my story on Kitchener-Waterloo tech hub. usatoday.com/tech/ @communit… 2 days ago
Enduring PurposeMy Enduring Purpose is to build relationships with and contribute significant value to my clients while attracting success with my integrity and actions. To help people I have relationships with achieve wealth, be it financial, emotional or spiritual, while living a balanced life of my own. To give freely.
Value SystemWin-Win... or no deal. Integrity... do the right thing. Customers... always come first. Commitment... in all things. Communication... seek first to understand. Creativity... ideas before results. Teamwork... together everyone achieves more. Trust... starts with honesty. Success... results through people.
- 111,542 hits
DisclaimerThe information provided on this website is generalized, and is for educational purposes. Please arrange a personal consultation to build a plan that is right for you
Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Investment Blog | Apartment Buildings | Condos | Development Land | Student Housing
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sitesAt Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region, we do a lot of retail. We work with 7-Eleven in their expansion in Waterloo Region and other SW Ontario markets, as well as many other smaller tenants – smaller being relative of course, since 7-Eleven has over 46,000 locations worldwide. Doing this much retail real estate work means [...] Related posts: It’s offi […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- BufferBox most recent Kitchener Waterloo firm to be acquiredMore great news from Kitchener Waterloo’s business community, BufferBox has been acquired by Google. No numbers have been confirmed, but the rumours are that the deal was for approx $17 million. If you don’t know what BufferBox is yet, there is a great article about them in the Globe and Mail: Sick of missing your [...] Related posts: Apple Store Waterloo op […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Rendering revealed for Momentum’s condos at King & Victoria in KitchenerThe renderings for 1 Victoria in downtown Kitchener have just been released, and the building looks terrific: This building is proposed for the hard corner of King & Victoria where Carbon Computers currently is, opposite the Kaufman Lofts, the Health Sciences Campus, and the future site of the multi modal transit hub. Momentum Developments is [...] Relat […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Cushman & Wakefield led team wins RFP for Waterloo Region Transit Hub strategyThursday night was the Grand Opening of Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. and we had a great launch party attending by many of our clients friends, colleagues from Toronto and also some local dignitaries like Waterloo Mayor Brenda Halloran and local MPP Michael Harris. In addition to introducing Waterloo Region to the Cushman & [...] Related p […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Sage II Condos in Waterloo – Turnkey Student HousingThe first phase of Sage Condos by IN8 Developments sold out fast, and the team is back again with the release of a taller, even more exciting luxury building,. Once again, the developer has a turnkey investors package available which includes a fully leased condo, the first year of management, and the condo being fully [...] Related posts: Sage Condos | Pre- […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Allied REIT buys The Tannery District in Kitchener’s Warehouse / Innovation DistrictBig news today in Kitchener Commercial Real Estate, Allied REIT has purchased The Tannery District, the jewel of Kitchener’s Warehouse / Innovation District for $61.75 million. The Tannery District is a 340,150 square foot property redeveloped by Cadan Properties. It was the Lang Tannery, the largest tannery in the British Commonwealth at one point. With [. […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Why Canada is a top choice for global Real Estate InvestorsMy friends over at BuzzBuzzHome have put out a terrific infographic about why global Real Estate Investors look at Canada as a safe haven for their investment capital. Click for full size image Via BuzzBuzzHome, The most complete listing of new construction homes in Toronto and other major centres. Related posts: Investing in New Construction Real Estate in […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Morty’s owners purchase Forwell Variety on King Street in WaterlooBreaking news, the owner of Waterloo’s popular Morty’s pub has purchased the Forwell Super Variety store on King Street just south of University Ave in Waterloo. This is a high profile retail location, across the street from Wiflrid Laurier University, and just south of one of the busiest corners in Waterloo Region. Note: Morty’s Pub [...] Related posts: Mor […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Waterloo’s The Record Talks to Benjamin Bach about WLU’s $60 mil PurchaseStudent Housing Portfolio Sale One of Waterloo Region’s Largest Commercial Sales Last night I spoke with Brent Davis from The Record about WLU’s recent acquisition of the student housing portfolio on Bricker, Ezra and Hickory. The entire article can be found at this link. Below are some excerpts of my comments: “They ask for [...] Related posts: WLU drop […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- WLU drops $58.9 mil on Student Housing Investment Portfolio in WaterlooBig news today, Wilfrid Laurier University has closed on their acquisition of the 765 bed Student Housing portfolio near WLU campus. This will be one of the largest commercial real estate transaction in Kitchener Waterloo this year. Laurier acquires apartment buildings adjacent to Waterloo campus WATERLOO – Wilfrid Laurier University has purchased 12 studen […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sites